A window into our lives in Portland and Pennsylvania for our family and friends afar.
Finley is beautiful. Well done Mom and Dad. Now there is no way a day can go by without us having to get there as quick as possible to hold this guy!
very jealous.
"Minds are like parachutes; they only function when open."I like this quote by Finley Peter DunneI suspect Finley Christopher will also have some interesting things to say some day...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Finley is beautiful. Well done Mom and Dad. Now there is no way a day can go by without us having to get there as quick as possible to hold this guy!
very jealous.
"Minds are like parachutes; they only function when open."
I like this quote by Finley Peter Dunne
I suspect Finley Christopher will also have some interesting things to say some day...
Post a Comment