Monday, December 25, 2006

Here today

Christmas came and Christmas went.

Here's a list of what happened today:

-shower
-coffee
-presents
-cooking
-big breakfast
-big clean-up
-LOTR the two towers
-cooking
-skyping
-big dinner
-big clean-up
-more skyping
-LOTR return of the king
-little bit of snow
-overview of new york travel guide book
-little bit more skyping and blogging

All of this happened, it's true. More than this happened, I'm not lying. We hung out with two Germans and a Korean. We discussed Christmas in different cultures. We sang a Christmas carol together. Friends and family is all I needed for Christmas. I got it. For the lot of you who weren't involved in my Christmas day, just know that my soul is not completely satisfied without you. God gave me more than enough today to remind me of how blessed I am. And I know I am beyond blessed, and I know that I will truly feel it when I come home on Friday to my parents (who hated to see me leave in the first place), to my boyfriend (who has been sure to tell me daily how badly he misses me), and to my closest friends (who I've yet to even give a merry hug to). Oh boy, I'm happy here, but oh the joys that come with home. Tomorrow, we're off to New York bright and early in the morning (that is if it doesn't snow too much, but what fun would that be if it did?!). We'll be going with Steffi and Tina. Nice people. I'm very very very excited. I love this place, I love my family, I love my friends, I love this holiday, I love love love...

So I bid you all a good evening, a happy heart, and a merry Christmas.

Laura

No comments: